Our standard software products, Inventory Pro and
Inventory Pro Online, offer a complete inventory
control and warehouse management system, managing all aspects
of manufacturing and distribution including:
- Shipping/Order Processing
- Work Orders/Bills of Materials
- Asset Management
- Bar Coding
- Multiple Warehouses
- Optional Web-Enabled/E-Commerce Integrated Interfaces
- Accounting System Interface
- Physical Building Location Analysis and property management
- Building Layout; including racking and lane striping optimization
- Dock door and rail siding optimization
- Operator Training and User Manual Designs
- Inventory Control Metrics (orders/day, turns, percent utilization,
- Pick and Put Optimization
- Wireless RF site survey and equipment installation
- Real time or batch barcode scanning
- Software systems analysis and integration specifications
- We install Warehouse Management Computer Systems utilizing real
time Radio Frequency Bar Coding Technology.
- We offer vehicle loading and unloading analysis (pick & put
away) to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Developing proper SOPs will save your operation money in safety,
loading efficiencies and accurate period end inventories.
- CISS is experienced in establishing manufacturing facility warehouses
as well as Regional Distribution Center operations.
- CISS can also help you if you have multiple clients or consignment
inventories in your facilities.
- FTP, CSV, EDI, MQ Series and XML type interfaces can be developed
to your customer or in-house systems.
- Run your systems on your local area network or run them globally
and securely on the Internet.
Inventory Pro warehouse management system is
available in several editions to best meet your needs:
- Inventory Pro for Windows® utilizes
standard Microsoft® Access® databases and is designed
for smaller applications with 10 or more concurrent users
- Inventory Pro Microsoft SQL Server® Runtime
Only is designed for smaller to medium size business with only
up to five concurrent users
- Inventory Pro Microsoft SQL Server®
is designed for midsize to larger applications with unlimited
- Inventory Pro for Oracle® 8, the most
robust edition, is designed for the largest applications with
unlimited concurrent users
|Inventory Pro Online:
|Inventory Pro for Windows: